Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Shoe Trends!


If you are like me, you are super excited to go shoe shopping for this spring/summer! I have brought together FIVE of my favorite, hottest shoe trends that NEED to be in your shoe closet asap!

Fantastic Plastic 
 This trend SO reminds me of the clear jelly flats I owned in high school because I believed they matched with every outfit! I currently love this trend and cant wait to get myself a pair! Although they are on the verge of being too gaudy, the right pair can look right on trend! In heels or flats, go for it, they create an awesome illusion!
Givenchy

 
Jeffrey Campbell

Strap Me In
This ankle strap trend is the easiest to spot and is effortlessly chic. Not only have I spotted heels and flats with ankle straps but also ones with a strap over your toes. They are very simple and easy to wear! Just make sure you get a pedicure before slipping into one of these and you are good to go!

Just Fab




Steve Madden


Pointed in the Right Direction
  We have been seeing this trend growing since the fall and now it has gone into spring with fresher, brighter colors! There are even variations with a toe cap which I am loving! Why should you love them? They are sleek, sophisticated and extremely classic! Personally, I only own a pair but another pair is definitely on my shopping list!
Steve Madden

Asos


Neon Night
I definitely remember this trend coming back and forth every other summer and I am happy to see it back! If you do not like wearing colors (I am guilty of this because I love BLACK), then wearing colored shoes will be your pop of color! I especially love neon because it is an attention grabber, neon shoes can be the focus of your entire ensemble!  
 
Go Jane
Jeffrey Campbell

Black and White
From dresses to patterns, the black and white trend is no longer just for your clothes! My favorite part of this trend is that you can get a black and white shoe and be subtle by wearing something similar to the flat beneath or wear more unexpected patterns like the checkered heel. The colors are very classic and can be worn with about anything, this is a must-have!
Aldo


 
Sole Society

-R.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment